Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon My rating: 5 of 5 stars Spoilers ahead so if you haven't read the book: stop here :) Basically the only reason I read this book is because I really wanted to see the movie, and I know that if I saw it before I read it, I probably woulnd't get to the book. Anyways, this book was amazing. I've seen so many people talk about it but I didn't know if it was true and I can tell you 100% that it is. This book made me so sad with all about Maddy's condition and the way she had to live her life. I totally predicted that she wasn't sick (and I'm not one who predicts things). Since the first few pages I just didn't like her mom and I knew something was off about her, but I just pushed it and went we find the truth I was like HA I knew it! One thing I would've liked would be another ending, like the one that it has is pretty great but I just wanted to see more of Olly (he is boyfriend goals omg), but I ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario